Plumber dies while unblocking sink

NEWS: Fatal Plumbing Service Call

0

Plumber Dies From Electrocution

In Lewisham, South London a plumber was unblocking a sink for a couple who lived in a flat. It is believed that the plumber was shocked by a faulty washing machine causing him to begin to convulse from electrocution as currents of electricity ran throughout his body.

Plumber dies while unblocking sink

A plumber was fatally electrocuted as he tried to unblock a sink – and a couple who ran to help him were hospitalised with electric shocks.

The man who employed the plumber tried to help him but was immediately electrocuted as well after he touched the plumber. The man’s wife entered the scene and touched her husband in an attempt to help, and she too was subsequently electrocuted.

The unnamed plumber died at the scene and the man and woman were both rushed to the hospital for severe burn and cardiac arrest treatments. The neighbor Yohandes Berhe said that he was alerted to the trouble when the couple’s 14 year old son knocked on his door and said that his parents were in trouble.

This same young boy saved his sisters life when she tried to touch her parents in an attempt to help them, and her brother restrained her telling her that she could not touch her parents.

Paramedics arrived at the scene and gave the father CPR and helped the mother who was vomiting, but the plumber was beyond recovery at that point. The neighbor Mr. Berhe said, “They are a very good family. They had just finished celebrating New Year. It was very sad to see next day.”

0
0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *